Strategic ConsultingThe introduction of a new ERP system is usually part of a long-term IT strategy. The new system is the first major milestone of this process in parallel selecting the vendor to deliver the right solution.
The ERP systems in general are related to several other systems (CRM, EDI, BI), so their introduction must be considered in parallel with the future operation of these applications. We can offer our services to design and develop a medium and/or long-term IT strategy which requires special expertise in several areas.
To do so, we offer our help, as our staff have the appropriate specialized knowledge and training to ensure an appropriate level of mastery of the latest technology and business applications. Operating System and project experience enable us to offer our clients an efficient and adequate support in respect of the costs of appropriate solutions.
Strategic consulting portfolio
- Assessment of needs
- Development of concept
- Preparation of tenders, to support the selection process
- Quality assurance system
- Project plan to monitor the progress of the projects
- Monitoring critical points in the project
- Development and optimization enhancements
- Customer-specific development standards
- Support for eligibility systems design
- Development of operating systems
- Develop a disaster recovery scenarios
- Development of a rescue and recovery plan